Jeanne Oliver Studio- Playing Big Workshop
I am so very honored to let you know about my next workshop. I will be teaching at Jeanne Oliver’s Studio on Friday, October 28th and Saturday, October 29th. This class is for everyone wanting to play big in their art. Details? Here you go:
- Gather inspiration for color palettes that fit your art personality.
- Create your own style and color boards to draw on for inspiration.
- Explore your very own abstract painting style by looking at some of your favorite abstract painters.
- Create dimension in your piece by layering shapes and colors with watercolors and acrylic paints.
- Discuss composition and how to balance your abstract pieces.
- Work through creative blocks keeping you back from your most authentic work.
- Make marks and lines to finish off your pieces.
- Embrace the process of creating and find what brings you joy in painting to take home to your daily creative practice.
I got to see Jeanne’s studio a while back, and it is seriously perfection. You will not want to miss this opportunity to come an be pampered and play!!!
Go here to find out all the nitty gritty details like cost and what is included in the price.