21 reasons everyone should art journal (& day 21)
1. it’s better than therapy, trust me.
2. it’s all about the process and not the end product.
3. you get to make a mess.
4. you get glue all over your fingers just like in kindergarten.
5. you can finger paint all you want.
6. you can write everything you would never want to say to anyone then cover it up with paint.
7. you get to play with paper. enough said.
8. you create beauty.
9. you can make art every day.
10. you become the mad scientist… *cue evil laugh.
11. you can perfect your style as an artist.
12. you don’t have to be an artist or even good at art.
13. you can show everyone what you created.
14. you don’t have to show anyone.
15. you can expand your boundaries and do something daring.
16. you can tell your story.
17. healing comes when you tell your story over and over again.
18. you can give yourself a pep talk.
19. art journaling is just plain good ole fun!
20. it’s freeing.
21. serendipity happens.