6 impossible things before breakfast
“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” -the white queen through the looking glass by lewis carroll
i loved this line from alice in wonderland. in the movie it was her dad who said it, but the power is still there. i shared yesterday that lately i have been feeling like those things that seem impossible really could come true. something that i thought was completely impossible in my life right now is actually not so far away. god has been surprising me. so i thought it might be fun to share my six impossible things before breakfast. i would love it if you would play along. leave your six impossible things on your blog and put the link in the comment section of this post. don’t forget to link back to this post on your blog. i can’t wait to hear your six impossible things!
1. becoming the cloth paper scissors artisan search 2011 winner in any category.
2. owning my own art studio/ gallery downtown where i can teach and promote local artists.
3. supporting my family with my art.
4. traveling to new york city for vacation with my husband and going on an outrageous shopping spree.
5. being featured in a art show in new york city
6. becoming an interior designer and owning my own design business
please play along! it will be so much fun.