finding balance in the every day
we all know that running a creative business, or any business for that matter, can seriously take over your life!!! finding balance is not easy at all, especially as a paint from home mom. here are some ways that i am finding balance this week:
- drawing with chalk outside with my girls. watching them run, dance, laugh and jump.
- taking a day off over the weekend
- spending less time online
- making my lists in the morning and trying to be realistic. i find that so often i try to do jam too much into my day!
- planning my blog posts ahead of time so that i am not writing first thing in the morning.
- finding more ways to replenish my soul. whether it is cooking dinner (yes i know i am weird), painting, enjoying a cup of tea, napping or enjoying a moment of quiet!
- being more kind to myself. i can be a bit of a perfectionist. i am realizing more and more every day that i have limitations. and that is ok! i guess that is one thing that having a brain injury has taught me. i can’t do it all and i sometimes just need to let things go.
finding balance is a daily struggle for me. how are you finding balance this week?